The outcomes of modern medical therapies are improving rapidly. To meet the needs of their patients, doctors need to develop novel, cutting-edge non-invasive, and minimally invasive cosmetic treatment options. InMode’s state-of-the-art workstations can help patients achieve the desired slimming, toning, and contouring results. Our solutions at Alma MedSpa in St.Peters have been shown to shorten treatment and recovery while producing significant benefits.
Our Facetite treatment in St.Peters follows cutting-edge body shaping methods specifically developed for the face and other tiny body parts. FaceTite is the least invasive option available if you’re looking for a replacement for a traditional facelift. FaceTite uses radiofrequency (RF) technology, which is completely safe, to cause coagulation of tissue under the skin to tighten and sculpt the face.
- Your doctor first applies a local anesthetic.
- A medium-sized needle is used to create a tiny skin entry site.
- A tiny device is inserted with electrodes to provide radiofrequency pulses that liquefy fat cells.
- Radiofrequency waves melt fat, which is sucked out by a tube.
- Radiofrequency waves activate collagen fibers under your skin.
- Building collagen helps to tone and smooth your skin.
- It treats lower-face sagging and wrinkles.
- It replaces a facelift.
- Safe and minimally invasive.
- Facetite emphasizes the lower face. Chin, jawline, and cheeks.
- Fat coagulation and tissue remodeling are both achieved by the directional thermal field.
- Comparatively, using two separate temperature sensors improves security and management.
- In therapy, all of the energy is focused in one spot.
- FaceTite lets doctors securely work subdermally.
- Non-surgically coagulates and compresses skin.
- A safe and effective fat-coagulating and body-contracting treatment.
What areas can FaceTite treat?
- Face area around the eyes, including the eyebrows and eyelids.
- Nasolabial folds around the nose and mouth; laugh lines
- Submental area, like under the chin
For the next two to four weeks, you might feel bloated. Tenderness in the face and neck is expected for the first week; in some individuals, it may persist for longer. You may experience numbness in the treated areas.
Facial skin treated with FaceTite typically appears smoother, younger, and more rested afterward.
A small number of incisions are made; overall, FaceTite is considered a very secure method. You will still have discomfort and bruises for the first several days following the treatment. Infections, excessive bleeding, and scarring are among the most serious adverse reactions that may occur.
You can repeat it at intervals that work best for you. If you want your skin to stay smooth and youthful, getting a treatment every five years is recommended.
Patients often report seeing improvements soon after starting treatment. Changes will appear over the next three to eight weeks when FaceTite kickstarts your body's natural collagen production.