Kybella Cosmetic Injectables
Kybella is FDA-approved for the long-term elimination of submental fat. It is an injectable treatment that, when administered in a series, reduces the appearance of fat in the treated area, creating a more pleasing profile. If you want to get rid of the fat beneath your chin, you may need more than one treatment to achieve your goals. To accomplish these aims, we at Alma MedSpa in Missouri offer the most effective Kybella treatment available in St.Peters.
KYBELLA’s effectiveness comes from its active component, synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is an endogenous chemical that helps digestion and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, it kills fat cells, resulting in a contoured, thinner jawline. Once these cells are gone, they can no longer store or build fat; therefore, further treatment is not needed when the desired aesthetic result is reached.
- Kybella is injected right under your chin. A doctor administers this injection.
- An ice pack or topical numbing drug makes injections more comfortable.
- Effective Kybella injections require up to six sessions. Each session allows 50 injections.
- At least one month should pass between treatments. Many see results after 2–4 sessions.
- Depending on your goals, the doctor will choose the number of injections and sessions.
- To reduce the prominence of a double chin caused by moderate to severe submental fat, or “submental fat,” KYBELLA® is a prescription drug used on adults.
- Kybella® Uses Body Acid.
- Reducing Submental Fat in a Safe and Painless Manner.
- Excellent Chin Liposuction Alternative.
- Excellent Satisfaction for the Patient.
- Everlasting Outcomes.
- Smoother, Younger Chin-Neck Transition.
After completing your treatment, please follow these guidelines: • Stay away from heat sources for 24 hours (i.e., Jacuzzi, hot showers, etc.). After treatment, don't drink alcohol or eat salty foods for three days. It would help if you waited 24 hours after therapy before engaging in rigorous physical activity.
You shouldn't put on makeup on the day of your operation or for at least 24 hours after that. It's best to stay upright for a while after getting shots. Immediately following your KYBELLA session, apply ice to your neck. It would be best if you intermittently iced your neck and shoulders throughout the following few days.
Injections of Kybella can have lasting effects after roughly six months, after a recovery period of up to eight weeks.
Though it does not work on the skin, Kybella successfully eliminates submental fat to give you a more defined jawline and youthful appearance. If the skin on your face is still elastic and firm after the fat has melted away, it will constrict on its own.
Throughout several sessions, patients gradually lose the submental fat that has been the source of their discomfort. When using KYBELLA, you can anticipate seeing results within 4-6 weeks of your initial treatment, with continuing fat reduction with each appointment.