Hormone replacement therapy
Hormone pellet therapy is a method of administering hormones such as estrogen, testosterone, or a combination of these to a male or female patient to restore normal hormone levels or regulate those levels. Composite hormones are a customized combination of hormones made by a pharmacy or laboratory. At Alma MedSpa in Missouri, we will take the time to learn about your medical history, assess your current health status, and recommend the best course of action for you based on that information.
Plant-based hormones are used in Hormone Pellet Therapy to mimic the effects of the body’s natural hormones. Implants beneath the skin provide tiny and regular hormones inside the body, guaranteeing appropriate and biological levels.
The consistent hormone supply facilitated by pellet treatment given at Alma MedSpa in St.Peters, eliminates the need for dangerous fluctuations. Patients who prefer not to have synthetic hormones injected into their systems may benefit significantly from this method, as the hormones used naturally occur.
Our services of Hormone pellets in St.Peters is available for both men and women, as ee believe that patient education is key to excellent healthcare outcomes, so make sure to schedule an appointment with us today!
Hormone Pellets Procedure
- Doctors numb the skin.
- Make a tiny hip incision.
- Inject hormone pellets.
- They’ll use Steri-Strips, a stitch, or both to close the wound.
- Must follow Post-procedure instructions.
- Steri-Strips are removable after 5–7 days.
- Hormone pellets last three months.
Hormone Pellet Uses
- Hormone therapy for men and women
- Getting rid of extra fat
- It helps reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and many other diseases.
- Consistent Delivery
- Accessible and Simple to Use
- Effectiveness Rate Nearly 100%
Hormone pellet therapy benefits
- Managing Your Feelings
- headaches and migraines during periods
- Improves mental clarity and retention
- It helps reduce anxiety and depression
- It Eases discomfort of dryness in the genital area.
- increases muscle strength and bone density
- helps control bladder leakage
- Frequent urination and urgency.