While we at Alma MedSpa in Missouri attend to your customized facial skin care needs, we invite you to relax. Our Customized facial treatment experts in St. Peters feel excellent about using Obagi Medical products when performing facials. Obagi has been used successfully for almost 30 years in clinical trials. They continue to produce transformational products that enhance skin health and expand on their legacy of science and innovation.
The Fitzpatrick skin spectrum specifies six different skin types according to the amount of pigment in the skin and the skin’s sensitivity to sun or UV light exposure. Obagi has been a long-time champion of diversity and is the first medical skincare brand to build its clinical research methods to include all six skin types. Our customized facial treatment in St.Peters, Missouri, begins with a thorough examination of your skin and continues with a double cleanse, steam, extractions, a mask, and a massage.
Customized Facial Procedure
- First, start with a double cleanse
- Steam treatment
- Skin analysis
- Customized exfoliation mask
Customized Facial Uses
- Improves the way the skin looks and feels.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It helps make skin look more uniform in tone.
- Moisturizes the skin.
Customized Facial Benefits
- Keep free radicals at bay.
- Keep your skin from getting the fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, and uneven tone that come with early aging.
- Maintain your skin’s youthful appearance for a longer
- A customized treatment can help with any skincare condition, be it exfoliation, acne therapy, moisturization, deep cleansing, pigmentation, aging, dry skin, oily skin, or a combination of these.
Obagi Nu-Derm users should expect to see significant improvements in their skin during a period of eight to twelve weeks.
After just one usage, your skin will look dramatically more radiant, brighter, and tighter because of the Radiance peel's ability to improve your skin's appearance and texture.
In short, you can stop using Obagi Nu-Derm whenever you like. Of course, seeing benefits and discussing them with your clinician requires seeing out the full 16- to 24-week treatment. After that, you can decide whether or not you wish to keep up with the maintenance schedule.
For decades, dermatologists have recommended Obagi Nu-Derm® as an effective treatment for hyperpigmentation. You can treat hyperpigmentation with Nu-Derm because it contains hydroquinone, the dermatologist-recommended gold standard for lightening skin.
To maintain a clear and healthy complexion, use the Obagi Foaming Gel Cleanser twice daily. For radiant, youthful skin, it should be a part of your morning and nightly skincare routine. It would help if you began cleansing twice daily, once in the morning and once before night.