Laser skin treatments
Laser skin rejuvenation is, in a nutshell, a non-invasive in-office procedure that includes burning the lower layers of skin to produce slight injuries, which trigger the body’s natural healing process and promote collagen production. The skin’s tone and texture get better, its pigmentation gets lighter, and its fine wrinkles get smaller as it heals and rejuvenates.
We at Alma MedSpa provide laser skin rejuvenation treatment in St.Peters, Missouri, for men and women of all skin tones. Patients seeking relief with the following issues may benefit from laser skin rejuvenation, depending on the type of laser used:
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Procedure
- Local or intravenous sedation.
- Lasers are directed at your skin.
- The laser beam vaporizes skin (epidermis).
- The laser warms the dermis, shrinking collagen fibers.
- Depending on the technique and area treated, it takes 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- The effect can be seen for years.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Uses
- Acne scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Hyperpigmentation or unusual skin pigmentations
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Skin laxity
- Enlarged pores
Laser Skin Rejuvenation Benefits
- Enhances Collagen
- Low Invasiveness
- Little to no downtime
- Value for money