Morpheus8 is a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD) with a low level of invasiveness that remodels collagen and coagulates adipose tissue. The modular solution provided by Morpheus8’s portfolio of interchangeable micro-needling tips with various pin configurations Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, and Subdermal 24 pin allows doctors to perform fractional treatments with the exact level of precision needed for each patient.
Morpheus8 is a non-surgical advanced needling treatment that uses radiofrequency to stimulate collagen formation. Wrinkles, lines, and sagging are often caused by aging, and Morpheus8 can help to tighten and smooth facial and body wrinkles. This gentle procedure penetrates further than other needling procedures, altering your complexion and regenerating youthful facial skin. At Alma MedSpa in Missouri, you will receive experienced doctors who can help you from the start of your Morpheus8 treatment in St.Peters to achieve noticeable results.
Morpheus 8 Procedure
- First, microneedle stimulates collagen synthesis for a youthful appearance.
- They puncture the skin to stimulate collagen synthesis for smooth skin.
Morpheus 8 Uses
- Fixes sagging skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- It helps with under-eye sagging and wrinkles
- Enhances skin texture
- Fixes stretch marks and sun damage
- Reduced acne scars and discoloration.
Morpheus 8 Benefits
- They are used on the face and other minor regions where soft tissue needs to be treated.
- Stimulates collagen formation by heating tissue up to 5mm (4mm + 1mm thermal profile) for fractional resurfacing and subdermal treatments.
- It is proven effective in the clinic for remodeling subdermal and dermal tissue via bulk sub-necrotic heating and fractional fat coagulation.
- Non-irritating to all skin types I-VI with less risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), which is frequent with other resurfacing procedures.
- You can choose from three different micro needling setups on the three fractional tips that are interchangeable:
- Morpheus8 Prime, with its 12 pins, is ideal for use in congested locations with limited space, such as the upper lip and periorbital region.
- For more significant areas like the forehead, nasolabial folds, jawline, and neck, use a Morpheus8 with 24 pins.
- When dealing with superficial issues like scarring, a 24-pin Morpheus8 Resurfacing is the way to go.