Semaglutide Weight Loss
Semaglutide, a new drug treatment for chronic weight management, to use in conjunction with lifestyle intervention. Semaglutide helps to promote weight loss by mimicking a hormone called glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). This hormone targets brain areas were responsible for regulating appetite and food intake. At Alma MedSpa in Missouri, our experts-led Semaglutide weight loss treatment program is best for weight loss treatment. We recommend the correct dosage of Semaglutide that can work by controlling and reducing a person’s need, making a weight loss journey less uncomfortable and more maintainable than ever!
Participants in a recent trial study lost an average of 37 lbs with the once-a-week dosage of Semaglutide! In the largest placebo-controlled trial, the participants who received the Semaglutide lost 12.4% of their initial body weight compared to those who received the placebo. Those results speak for themselves!
When you come to Alma MedSpa for physician-led semaglutide treatment for weight loss in St. Peters, Missouri, we can help you eliminate the excess fat.
- Check your blood sugar often when starting this medication, especially before and after meals and bedtime.
- Follow your doctor’s diet carefully.
- This drug is injected under your stomach, thighs, or upper arm. Give yourself shots in different places. Track where you deliver each injection to rotate bodily parts.
- Check pen liquid. Clear and colorless. Cloudy, discolored, or particle-filled fluids should not be used.
- Inject the drug using a new needle.
- Never share pharmaceutical pens.
- Use this drug once a week, with or without food.
- Sustainable methods for weight loss
- Controlling type 2 diabetes
- Reduces the danger of cardiovascular disease, stroke, and death in those with type 2 diabetes
- Minimizes the potential for developing cardiovascular disease or other vascular problems
- A decrease in fat mass, blood pressure, and inflammatory indicators.
- Loss of appetite
- Reduces high glucagon levels in fasting and after eating.
- Raises insulin production by b cells and lowers pancreatic glucagon production.
- Promotes brain fullness
- Slow intestinal gastric emptying to make you feel fuller for longer.
- Decreases hemoglobin A1c
- Reduces weight