Recovery Hydration Therapy
Whether you’re looking to boost your immune system, replenish your fluids, or recover from a difficult night on the town, these drinks can help. Vitamin infusions administered intravenously are helpful.
Intravenous therapy, or IV therapy, involves giving fluids and nutrients intravenously so that they can be used by the body immediately.
By bypassing the digestive system and entering the organs directly, IV therapy has a 90-100% absorption rate compared to the 20-50% attainable when nutrients are taken orally.
Problems of many sorts can arise from insufficient vitamin intake. To keep yourself healthy, we at Alma MedSpa in Missouri can guide you with the best vitamin infusion procedure here in St.Peters, Missouri. A few problems that typically arise due to vitamin deficiency are as follows:
- Dangerous Illness
- Unwanted Gain in Body Mass
- Lack of Energy
- Lack of Sleep
- Headaches and Migraines
- Performance Decreases in Physical Activities
- Lower Brain Activity
Vitamin Infusion Procedure
- IV treatment only causes minimal discomfort when the needle punctures the skin.
- Reviewing the client’s medical history before treatment.
- A blood test is performed to ensure proper nutrient infusion.
- After the first examination, you will be brought to an IV Therapy room, where you will be given a comfortable chair and a bright light to begin your treatment. After the consultation, you sit in a comfortable chair in our bright IV Therapy room to begin treatment. Medical condition, weight, and age determine intravenous fluid rate and quantity.
- After disinfecting the injection site, usually on your arm, a doctor or nurse will find a vein and place an IV catheter.
- The catheter placement takes 15–45 minutes, depending on the treatment (IV Drip or IV Push).
Vitamin Infusion Uses
- Restoration of Athletic Capacity
- Help for the immune system
- Cure for the common cold
- Digestive disorders
Vitamin Infusion Benefits
- Intravenous nutrients were initially utilized in hospitals for dehydrated, nutrient-deficient, or non-compliant patients.
- IV Vitamin Therapy boosts vitality and health in healthy people today.
- Stress lowers the immune system, making us more susceptible to viruses like colds and flu.
- Therefore, IV Vitamin Therapy can help restore your body’s nutritional levels to their ideal state, whether you’re looking to enhance your immunity, replace lost fluids and electrolytes after a night on the town, or assist recovery from high-performance athletics.
As the IV fluids restore your body's water and electrolytes, you'll immediately start to feel better. Most patients report feeling rejuvenated and energized after treatment, which they continue to enjoy for some time.
Nutrient levels remain increased for a couple of weeks after vitamin infusion. So, once every two weeks is ideal and sufficient for most people when IV treatment enhances general wellness.
Please free up some time. After each infusion session, you'll need some downtime to recuperate. Time off could be necessary if you have unpleasant side effects, or your body could use the rest to recuperate completely. It would be best if you didn't put unnecessary pressure on yourself by convincing yourself that you have to get up and out the door quickly to get to work or run errands.
The main benefits of IV treatment are improved hydration and general well-being. Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, colon cancer, and cystic fibrosis are just a few of the gastrointestinal disorders that it can help.
It's best to avoid guzzling multiple cups of coffee before your infusion because doing so can create dehydration. Before getting an infusion, avoid anything that will cause you to lose too much fluid, like strenuous activity, salty foods, and blood donation.