Phentermine for Weight Loss
There are a variety of prescription medications that assist with weight loss. Phentermine is one of the most popular, effective weight loss drugs worldwide and has been helping people lose weight for decades. Phentermine will suppress your appetite, causing you to consume significantly fewer calories, resulting in weight loss. As part of a weight loss program, Phentermine paired with a controlled diet plan and B-12 fat-burning injections will suppress your appetite, elevate your energy levels, and greatly assist in moderate, effective weight loss.
At Alma MedSpa in St. Peters, Missouri, we have the top experts who can help you decide if Phentermine treatment is the appropriate medication for you during your appointment.
- This drug should be taken orally once a day, preferably 1 hour before or 2 hours after breakfast, depending on the doctor’s instructions.
- Sustained-release capsules should be taken once daily, preferably in the morning before breakfast or no less than 10 to 14 hours before night.
- Reduce hunger.
- It has been shown to aid in weight loss by decreasing appetite. Alternatively, it can help you feel fuller for longer.
- Actual, observable weight loss that motivates people to keep up their excellent work
- There’s no need for daily pills.
- Because it lacks caffeine and other stimulants, it slows down weight gain even after treatment ends.
- Unlike other weight loss medications, patients don’t have to worry about feeling exhausted.
For those over 16, one capsule should be taken daily, preferably in the morning or a few hours before bedtime (10-14 hours is optimal). Children under the age of 15 are not advised to use this product.
Phentermine, sold under Adipex-P and Lomaira, is a prescription appetite suppressant. Because it reduces hunger, it can facilitate weight loss. It also helps you feel full for a more extended period. Phentermine for weight loss is also available in combination with topiramate (Qsymia).
For instance, you may have less of an appetite. You will have more vitality than usual, too. The medicine is effective, but it will take some time before you feel its benefits.
It is recommended that Phentermine be used for no more than 12 weeks at a time to achieve weight loss.
In women, the risk of phentermine-induced hormone disruption is among the drug's most concerning potential adverse effects. In addition to having no impact on estrogen-like hormones, Phentermine does not interfere with the body's natural hormonal balance. However, rapid weight loss may increase the likelihood of hormonal imbalances, which could have the same effect.