There are a variety of prescription medications that assist with weight loss. Phentermine is one of the most popular, effective weight loss drugs worldwide and has been helping people lose weight for decades. Phentermine will suppress your appetite, causing you to consume significantly fewer calories, resulting in weight loss. As part of a weight loss program, Phentermine paired with a controlled diet plan and B-12 fat-burning injections will suppress your appetite, elevate your energy levels, and greatly assist in moderate, effective weight loss.
At Alma MedSpa in St. Peters, Missouri, we have the top experts who can help you decide if Phentermine treatment is the appropriate medication for you during your appointment.
- This drug should be taken orally once a day, preferably 1 hour before or 2 hours after breakfast, depending on the doctor’s instructions.
- Sustained-release capsules should be taken once daily, preferably in the morning before breakfast or no less than 10 to 14 hours before night.
- Reduce hunger.
- It has been shown to aid in weight loss by decreasing appetite. Alternatively, it can help you feel fuller for longer.
- Actual, observable weight loss that motivates people to keep up their excellent work
- There’s no need for daily pills.
- Because it lacks caffeine and other stimulants, it slows down weight gain even after treatment ends.
- Unlike other weight loss medications, patients don’t have to worry about feeling exhausted.