Carbon Hollywood Facial
Carbon Hollywood facial is the perfect lunchtime beauty fix because it’s painless, non-invasive, and requires no recovery time. In addition to addressing a wide range of cosmetic concerns, such as enlarged pores, acne scars, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and wrinkles, this product delivers impressive results. It reduces the size of the sebaceous glands and gets rid of the bacteria that cause acne, making it an excellent treatment for oily, blemish-prone skin.
If you want Hollywood Carbon Facial treatment in St.Peters, Missouri, then Alma MedSpa can help you. Our expert staff uses liquid carbon explicitly made for medical use to your face and neck. The carbon particles, coupled with dead skin cells, excess oil, and germs, are pulled to the laser device as our aesthetician sweeps it around the face, resulting in a thorough cleansing. In addition to removing superficial scar tissue, the laser can also be used to vaporize dead, damaged skin cells and stimulate the growth of new ones. The skin looks radiant and healthy after treatment, and it will continue to improve over the next few weeks as new collagen is produced.
Carbon Hollywood Facial procedure
- Your doctor applies liquid carbon to your face. Carbon absorbs oil, grime, and dead skin cells from deep pores. Liquid carbon takes 10 minutes to dry.
- Your doctor will use a low-energy Nd: YAG laser on your skin. Heat binds carbon to the epidermis.
- If you have sensitive skin or dark areas like melasma, your doctor may recommend skipping the heating phase. The laser burns subdermal tissue, increasing collagen and plumping fine wrinkles. A high-energy laser will shatter liquid carbon into tiny particles.
- The laser’s smoke evaporator removes carbon, debris, and contaminants.
- Your doctor may apply moisturizing moisturizer and sunscreen following therapy.
Carbon Hollywood Facial Uses
The Hollywood Carbon Peel is a popular service at our skin care facility in St. Peters, Missouri. Clients of all ages, from teenagers to young adults to people in the middle years of life and beyond, can reap the benefits of this product and naturally boost collagen production.
- Exfoliation: The carbon particles are vaporized by the laser as it targets them, removing dead skin cells, oil, and grime from deep within the pores.
- Exfoliation: Through exfoliation, the carbon pigment absorbs the laser light, which then dissolves dead skin cells and other impurities from the skin’s pores safely and effectively. By eliminating the buildup of oil and debris in the pores, you may minimize the appearance of pores and get smoother, more even skin.
- Revitalization: Carbon particles are injected deep into the dermis to rejuvenate the skin. The laser’s heat stimulates the production of new collagen to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and tighten and lift the skin.
- Breakouts: Acne scarring and spot clearing are both achieved by the laser’s light, which, by emitting heat, kills the bacteria that causes acne and causes the sebaceous glands to contract.
Carbon Hollywood Facial Benefits
- Smooths wrinkles.
- Tightens pores.
- Reduces acne and scarring.
- Cleans superficial epidermal dead skin cells.
- Grows collagen.
- Smooths skin.
- Clears pores, reducing blackheads and whiteheads.