Ultherapy Services Providers
Ultherapy is the only FDA-approved treatment for lifting and tightening. Ulthera® is an ultrasound therapy treatment that focuses ultrasound deep into the skin’s dermis to target the area usually targeted by a facelift. This device sends ultrasound energy into the deeper connective tissue to stimulate new collagen growth. Every treatment is customized to each individual’s skin depth, with no downtime.
Ultherapy and other noninvasive skin tightening treatments have shown an 11.6 percent growth in demand over the previous few years.
Tightening skin with Ultherapy is accomplished with the help of targeted ultrasound technology. The shape of the face, eyebrows, neck, and décolleté benefit greatly from this noninvasive technology’s tightening impact. When you need Ultherapy treatment in St. Peters, Missouri, let us at Alma MedSpa in Missouri point you in the direction of a top-notch specialist.
- Doctors will clean the area and apply the ultrasonic gel. An ultrasound viewer is used to put the Ultherapy device against the skin.
- Next, ultrasound energy is applied.
- Treatment may cause brief heat and tingling.
- Can treat discomfort with painkillers.
- Applicator removal concludes the operation.
- Treatments might take up to 90 minutes.
- Ultherapy for the chest takes 30 minutes compared to 60–90 minutes for the face and neck.
- Used to combat sagging skin, wrinkles, and brow drooping associated with aging in the face, neck, and chest.
- As a result of the FDA-approved technique, collagen production is increased, leading to a more youthful appearance.
- Surgery is not necessary.
- There is no downtime or recovery time
- Flexible Individualized Care
- The Process Is Secure
- Treatment Is Speedy
- Permanent natural Results
- Reducing the Signs of Aging
- Ultherapy sends ultrasound energy into collagen and the deeper connective tissue. It strengthens collagen in the deeper layers to tighten and lift the skin.
- 42% more collagen growth in the skin
- Only FDA-approved treatment for skin lighting and tightening.
- It reaches the same depth as a surgical facelift.
- Recommended 1-2 sessions per year, six months apart.
In most cases, ultherapy can be completed in a short amount of time with minimal discomfort. No downtime is involved in the recuperation process, so that you can return to your routine. Outcomes from collagen stimulation are often visible between two and three months after therapy.
For a while following the operation, you may have some edema. There may be some swelling for up to two weeks after the treatment. Although, after a few days, many people begin to feel better.
It is recommended that injectables be used after Ultherapy. Your skin's best appearance will emerge from doing this. However, if you wish to utilize injectables before your Ultherapy procedure, you can. Results from Ultherapy may not be observed for up to six months and may not even be noticeable for up to three months.
Ultherapy's benefits can be amplified by starting a skin care regimen prescribed by your dermatologist that exfoliates the skin's surface and stimulates collagen fiber synthesis deep within the skin. You can also do brief maintenance Ultherapy treatments to keep the effects lasting.
Although you won't feel pain during treatment, collagen stimulation may make your skin warm. You won't feel a thing during your procedure since we'll put a numbing ointment on your skin first.