Body Spa Services
The cutting-edge technology behind InMode was pioneered over twenty years ago by prominent medical professionals and scientists who developed cutting-edge light, laser, and radiofrequency technologies. Our technology offers benefits that are sure to please patients and doctors alike.
Do you want to know the secret to getting amazing body contouring results? It’s all about radiofrequency technology. We at Alma MedSpa in Missouri are one of the few clinics that uses this revolutionary form of treatment and delivers incredible results.
Radiofrequency technology heats fat cells and kills them, which then causes the skin to shrink and contour. This procedure is minimally invasive, so there are no risks associated with it, and it can be done as a single treatment without any surgical scars. As a result, Bodytite treatments in St.Peters at Alma MedSpa are incredibly effective – providing dramatic improvements in body silhouette that were previously only achievable through more excisional surgical procedures. If you’re looking for an alternative way to achieve impressive body contouring results, look no further than Alma MedSpa!
- Recline comfortably.
- Apply numbing gel to your treatment region.
- The gel reduces pain and protects the skin from radiofrequency radiation.
- BodyTite handpiece is used to treat.
- One radio frequency transmitting probe is put into your body through a small incision made by the surgeon at the treatment site, while the other is kept outside the skin.
- The RF handpiece transfers electrical currents between the probes as it travels.
- These radio frequencies heat the probes, generating collagen, dissolving fat cells, and tightening the skin. Currents target unwanted fat. Heat swells and hardens fat cells, making them easier to remove.
- After RF waves, a tiny tube removes the warmed fat.
- Each area takes 30–45 minutes.
- Multiple-area treatments can take 1–3 hours.
- The thermostat regulates the temperature to guarantee that no section is over- or under-heated, resulting in consistent treatment results.
- Sensitive skin temperature readings and measurements of core body temperature in real-time (internal and external)
- From the subcutaneous fat layer to the skin’s surface, directional RF may provide a unique temperature profile for each tissue layer, allowing for more targeted treatment.
- Very Little Intrusion
- Not a Scar
- Internal Office Process
- Radiofrequency Safety
- Convenient Method
- Rapidly Observable Outcomes
- Enhanced Recovery
What areas can BodyTite treat?
You'll need to spend the next week to ten days at home recovering from your therapy.
You should expect instant benefits after a BodyTite treatment in terms of fat loss, skin tightening, and general firmness of the treated regions. Improving outcomes are expected over time, with complete results are seen six to twelve weeks after treatment.
After 4–6 weeks, most of the swelling from BodyTite will have gone down, and the patient will begin to perceive the contours of their new, trimmer body.
Surgery for fat removal, such as liposuction or BodyTite, is often followed with lymphatic drainage massage to help with the edema that might occur as a side effect of the surgery. A lymphatic drainage massage is commonly done following a body-shaping procedure such as liposuction or BodyTite.
Sleeping with your head raised on multiple pillows or in a recliner for at least three days after your face or neck surgery can help reduce edema. For the next two days, minimize your oral movements and voice. We suggest eating a soft diet for the first 48 hours.